A movie is an art that not only entertains you but it lives with you; it breathes with you and it inspires you. A good cinema can take you out of your dull flunk and the hopelessness, says Pauline Kael. It revives our soul. Good movies make you believe in the hope. Here are Some Inspiring Movies which can be viewed on Crackle using iPad.
It warms you with a ray of hope when everything around you is bleak. Your life has become so banal, but you start to live your life again. Crackle is a great platform and you can get Crackle to iPad pro or other versions without trouble. If your life is off track, and nothing is going in the right direction, take one by yourself and watch some of the inspirational movies that we have listed for you to get on Crackle app.
- Can’t Believe It? Here it is – Google is Going to Shut Down Picasa
1. Shawshank Redemption (1994): American Drama directed by Frank Darabont and starring Tim Robbins and Morgan Freeman, is the most inspiring movie that Hollywood has ever produced. It is adapted from the Stephen King novella Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption. It was even included in the American Film’s institute’s 100 Year. 100 Movies 10th Anniversary Edition.
It has made an undeniable connection with the audience through its human experience defining themes. It is a story of an innocent man sentenced to life incarceration. Andy, played by Tim Robbins, tunnels his way out of jail with a rock hammer. This movie tells about an innocent’s high moral as he never complains about the abuse he took. He has demonstrated an unusual strength of character. Shawshank Redemption goes on inspiring about helping others and feeling good about ourselves. This movie teaches us how to earn a lifelong friendship.
- Must Read: Android Auto, The Great Experience
2. Pursuit of Happyness (2006): Based on the true story of an entrepreneur Chris Gardner, Pursuit of Happyness is directed by Gabriele Muccino, starring Will Smith as Chris Gardner and Jaden Smith as Christopher. Pursuit of Happyness inspires the positive attitude towards the life of a broken man. It goes around the quality of persistence &determination. It is all about a struggling salesperson taking custody of his son after divorce as he is poised to begin a life-changing professional endeavour. It goes on telling about how a broke man invests and risks his all money in the Bone Density Scanner to live his life once again.
3. Good Will Hunting: This movie describes a lifelong journey of a mathematically talented kid (Matt Damon) who is helped by a psychologist named Robin Williams to know what he truly loves. It is very inspiring for a college student who has not decided what his or her heart wants. The climax of the movie is very emotional and inspiring.
4. V for Vendetta: It might have some difficult dialogues, yet this film is a great inspiring film. It tells us that nobody in this world can kill your creativity and thoughts. “Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr Creedy. And ideas are bulletproof.”