A Comprehensive Guide to BlueStacks Android Emulator.
Many technology users often want to use Android platforms on their devices, but don’t have an Android phone or don’t want to invest in one. So, what can be the solution for this? Do you need an Android phone for accessing the operating system of Google? Well, maybe not. The answer to this problem has been achieved with the Bluestacks Android Emulator.
Bluestacks is Safe for Windows 10 and Mac according to the websites online. What began as a platform for playing excessive memory-demanding mobile games via a robust desktop, has turned into an app player. With Bluestacks, we now have the complete Android ecosystem in the form of a desktop program that is uniquely designed for the Windows and Mac devices.
Here in this article, we will go further to understand more about the Bluestacks Android Emulator and how it has made things simpler for the users. Android Auto was released in 2018.
What is Bluestacks?
Bluestacks is an acclaimed software company, based in California. The company was founded back in the year 2019. Its flagship product is the BlueStacks App Player. The BlueStacks App Player facilitates the use of Android applications on the devices running either Microsoft Windows OS or MacOS.
How to Download BlueStacks on Windows and MacOS?
- Visit the BlueStacks official website. Click on the “Download” button.
- The BlueStacks Installer .exe file will then be downloaded on your system. Click on it to run it.
- If you see the pop-up saying “Do you want to run this file?” Ignore it. BlueStacks is credible and very safe. So, click run.
- If you get a similar pop-up in your next step, do the same. Click on Yes.
- Now click on Install so that BlueStacks starts getting installed on your desktop.
- Wait till the installation gets completed. As stated by BlueStacks itself, you may require disabling your antivirus for some time. Do not worry; this would not let viruses in. Once the installation is finished, click Complete.
- Now, you would have to wait in the “Starting the Engine” phase. Here the Android Emulator will assess the performance of your PC and function accordingly.
- Here you will require logging in using your Google account.
- The last step makes sure that everything is smoothly running on your PC. Now, you can easily install the game you want.
- Visit the BlueStacks official website. Double-click on that downloaded setup.
- As per the instruction on the BlueStacks installer, just double-click over the available BlueStacks icon for proceeding to the installation.
- Click on “Install.”
- Click Continue for proceeding with the process of installation.
- Here, you may receive a “System Extension Blocked” pop-up. Just click “Open Security Preferences.”
- Click “Allow” in “Security & Privacy” settings. You are now ready for exploring the BlueStacks Mac Version.
List of BlueStacks Alternatives for MAC
Here are some of the other Android Emulators, apart from BlueStacks, which you can try for running Android apps on PC.
- Andy Android Emulator
Andy Android Emulator is the most recommended alternative for the BlueStacks emulator. It can be easily used for running Android applications on the Windows or MAC desktops.
- Droid4x Official
The Droid4x Official is yet another fabulous alternative for the BlueStacks Android Emulator. It helps to use an Android application on desktop systems. It is free of cost and is simple to use. You can easily download Android apps using Droid4x Official just like you download them using BlueStacks.
Nox is one of the best Android Emulators you can use for running Android applications on your Mac or Windows PC. One of the most efficient features of Nox is that it supports the mouse, gamepad, and keyboard of the system so that the players can enjoy a great gaming experience. Nox has a fantastic user interface and is very simple to use.
Windroy is one of the latest Android app players that allows comfortable use of Android apps on PCs. With this Android emulator, you can use the messaging apps and game applications on your desktop for free. Windroy is now available for MacOS and Windows OS.
Quick Emulator (QEMU) is an open source Android Emulator. It can be used free of cost for installing and running Android apps on PCs. QEMU is currently available for MAC, Windows, and Linux.
Although there are many Android Emulators available on the internet, BlueStacks has some fantastic features that are not offered by others. The BlueStacks Android Emulator even has a great helping community. The users who have specific queries can easily find out the solutions to their issues from the forums. The BlueStacks developers are continuously trying to improve the App Player based on the changing user needs and demands. Hence, they keep coming up with new updates frequently.