Customer feedback is essential to any organization. That’s why the www.storeopinion.ca survey is giving customers an opportunity to offer an honest opinion about their recent shopping experience through an online survey. Clients who complete the survey can take part in a sweepstakes contest and win some cash.
Storeopinion.ca is an online platform for customers to participate in the Loblaws Company survey. When you complete the StoreOpinion survey, you can opt to enter their monthly lucky draw sweepstake contests, where each participant has a chance to win one million (1,000,000) PC Optimum points worth $1000.
|Online and phone
|$1,000 gift card
www.Storeopinion.CA Survey Rewards
StoreOpinion holds its draws monthly, with two potential winners selected each month. There are 24 prizes available to be won during the contest period, which runs for a full year.
The potential winners will be allowed to select their prize of choice between the following options:
- A $1,000 PC gift card or;
- One million PC Optimum points
Steps to do the Storeopinion.CA Survey
You can enter the contest by phone or online. To enter by phone, call 1-800-531-2928 and complete the survey via Interactive Voice Response (IVR).
To complete the Storeopinion online survey, follow these steps:
- Visit the site: https://www.storeopinion.ca
- On the homepage, choose your preferred language
- Enter the 19–21-digit receipt code or survey code mentioned in any of the stores’ order receipts
- If you have trouble inputting the digits, tap on the “CLICK HERE link on the same homepage
- The next step requires you to provide the email address that identifies you as a PC Optimum member
- You will then be directed to the survey page, where you can provide your feedback. NB: Don’t provide any false information as you answer the questions, as it could lead to disqualification.
What if you don’t remember your 19-21-digit receipt code? Here is a step-by-step guide on what to do:
- Visit the homepage, https://www.storeopinion.ca, where you are required to input the code
- Click on the checkbox labeled Don’t have the receipt
- After, click on the arrow pointing to the right
- You will then be redirected to the survey page
- After the survey, you will be prompted to enter your contact details
Also, Participate in MyBKExperience Online Survey
Upcoming lucky draw dates
We have already established that StoreOpinion conducts its draws monthly. The next draws are scheduled for the following dates:
- December 9, 2022 – for participants between 1-30 November 2022
- January 10, 2023 – for participants between 1-31 December 2022
Bonus Tip: To increase your chances of winning the available prices, compete in the survey once every month.
StoreOpinion CA Support
As a customer, you can contact customer support by phone or email. Your feedback matters, and your queries and concerns are valuable to the company.
Call support at 1-855-416-1244; or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are there any specific requirements to take part in the survey?
The StoreOpinion.ca survey’s basic requirements include the following:
- Participants must have attained the age of 18
- You must take the survey within seven days of purchase
- You can only have one entry per month
- The contest is open to legal residents of Canada only
Can someone be disqualified from the contest?
The sponsors reserve the right to disqualify a participant if the participant:
- Violates the official rules and guidelines as per the terms of service
- Acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner
- Enters the contest by unfair or unscrupulous means
NB: Employees, directors and their immediate families are not allowed to participate in the contest.
How can someone prove the legitimacy of the contest?
The StoreOpinion survey is subject to applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations, making it lawfully approved.
Also, per the terms of service, all previous winners are listed on the official website. On the homepage, https://www.storeopinion.ca, scroll down to the bottom and see the link “previous winners.”
With these simple steps, you can confidently take the survey and await the results. Remember, the contest is created with you, the customer, in mind as appreciation for your continued support.
Loblaws Supermarket includes a chain of retail outlets, including No Frills, Real Canadian Superstore, Zehrs, Independent, Joe Fresh, and Maxi. All these individual outlets give the different customers an equal chance to participate in the survey and enter the monthly lucky draw.